Boyfriend Dungeon review
1 MB available space
Gamestonline.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Boyfriend Dungeon Review
Boyfriend Dungeon is an application designed by Kitfox Games. Boyfriend Dungeon was first published on . The app is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
- Date up to seven weapons, from dancing swords to heart-piercing daggers
- Generated action-combat dunj and challenges! Stay sharp!
- Various combat styles. For example, hit hard and dodge quickly with the dagger, or take on crowds with Lasersaber
- Inclusive, tasteful approach to gender and sexuality - male, female, and non-binary romance
- Let's get to the point: take your weapon-babes on romantic outings, such as to the club or the beach
For your summer job, you’re tasked with clearing the creatures in “the dunj”. Soon you discover weapons you find transform into cuties… and they’re SINGLE! (What a craaazy coincidence because you also happen to be up for grabs yourself.)
Spend the cash you earn on romantic outings to forge precious moments with your lovers and work together to clear the rampant monster infestations, because after all, a couple that slays together, stays together.
- Estoc (Isaac): the sharpest dresser
- Dagger (Valeria): tired of backstabs
- Talwar (Sunder): worried he’s becoming an antique
- Lasersaber (Seven): hard to get a handle on him
- Glaive (Sawyer): they'd like you to get straight to the point
- Scythe (Rowan): reaping what they sow
- Brass Knuckles (Pocket): loves cat naps