GOAT OF DUTY review
5 GB available space
GOAT OF DUTY Review
GOAT OF DUTY is an app developed by 34BigThings srl. GOAT OF DUTY was first published on . It is currently available on Steam, Other.
It all started with a freak nuclear accident that gave all goats the necessary intelligence to quickly overthrow their human owners with their powerful rams, high jumps, and ear-blowing bleats. No, wait, that wasn’t it. The goats were intelligent from the very beginning, but since they had no thumbs, they waited patiently for humanity to develop automated robots capable of producing what they needed in order to... No, that doesn’t work either. In an alternate universe, goats are the mightiest warriors of the...
Goat of Duty is a fast-paced and intense multiplayer first-person shooter, and that´s pretty much all you need to know. No nonsense: no need to master a convoluted metagame, learn different characters, combine skills, strategic team play... just devilish combat arenas,
powerful weapons, and fast-paced action. Well, and lots of silly humor, crazy goatstumes (skins), and goat mechanics for you to troll your friends to your heart´s content!
- Goats. You are an armed goat fighting other goats. It doesn’t get any better than that!
- Experience intense deathmatch multiplayer battles for 2 to 10 goats
- Fast-paced gameplay: Goats are fast and nimble, after all; they can climb pretty much anything and jump really high.
- Old-school, no-nonsense shooter experience: Just you and your skills against your enemies!
- Wear crazy goatstumes, dance like a goat, and troll your buddies when you bleat them in combat!
- Four multiplayer modes: Classic free-for-all, Gun Deathmatch, Herd Wars (or team deathmatch for humans) and an original, new mode: the crazy Fus Ro Arena
- Explore a variety of crazy maps with different playstyles: Feel right at home on a futuristic farm, explore mountains in distant planets, survive the desert of the lambs, experience hair-rising fear at the horror well, wander adrift the space station, or encounter mind-boggling randomness at the medieval village -- among others!