Stray Fawn Studio
Niche - a genetics survival game review
2 GB available space
Niche - a genetics survival game Review
Niche - a genetics survival game is an application created by Stray Fawn Studio. Niche - a genetics survival game was first published on . It is currently available for Steam, Other.
Niche - a genetics survival game is a fresh blend of turn-based strategy and simulation combined with roguelike elements.
Shape your own species of cat/fox/bear/dog-like animals based on real genetics. Keep your animals alive against all odds, such as hungry predators, climate change and spreading sickness.
If your species goes extinct the game is lost and your evolution needs to start anew.
- Living, dynamic world to test your survival skills
- Breeding system based on real genetics
- Over 100 genes to shape your species
- Procedurally generated worlds and animals
- Five biomes featuring different predators, prey and flora to explore
- Game mechanics inspired on population genetics
Games/books that inspired us:
- Don’t Starve
- The Creatures Series
- Warrior Cats