Robot Arena III review
1 GB available space
Robot Arena III Review
Robot Arena III is an application by Gabriel Interactive. Robot Arena III was first published on . It is available on Steam, Other.
Sparks will fly. Steel will bend. Parts will break. Metal will be crushed. Welcome to Robot Arena, where robotics designers face off to see whose creation will rule the ring. Head into the Bot Lab and build your dream combat robot from scratch, or customize a pre-built robotic warrior. Confront your metallic opponents in deadly arenas filled with environmental hazards and devious traps. Only one will emerge as the mightiest ‘bot builder of them all!
- Build and test your robots in the Bot Lab. Choose from a wide array of components, including motors, pistons, rams, weapons and much more!
- Powerful but easy to use tools in the Bot Lab allow you to customize the shape of your robot’s chassis exactly the way you like, with more control than ever before.
- Command your creations in battle in a variety of unique arenas, each with their own obstacles and hazards.
- Updated physics and graphics make Robot Arena III the most realistic and advanced robot combat simulation title!
- Take on all challengers in frenzied online multiplayer!
- Battle against AI opponents in Career Mode to enhance your bot designs and hone your fighting skills.
- Share your bot blueprints with the Robot Arena community via Steam Workshop.