Toribash is an app created by Nabi Studios. Toribash was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
"Just when ragdoll was becoming an irritant for gaming, Toribash swoops in to demonstrate why it's the best thing since shaded pixels." - PC Format
"Great physics; the best PC fighting game since "Rag Doll Kung Fu." - PC Gamer UK
Toribash is an innovative free-to-play online turn-based fighting game where you’re able to design your own moves. It is a martial arts simulator (yes, we do call a game with full body dismemberment a simulator) where you move your character by controlling joints on their body. As each of them can have 4 different states, number of possible moves is almost endless, which makes fights unique.
- Completely unique fights with players all around the world
- Unlimited character customization: body colors, textures, flames, hairs and more!
- Daily knockout tournaments hosted by the Event Squad
- Lots of ingame and forum events
- Ability to modify the environment and characters using the built-in Mod Maker
- Open market - trade any of your items with your friends or just give them for free!
- An extremely long game genre name